Renewals, Payments, Refunds & Terminations
- Renewal invoices are generated 30-45 days in advance and sent to your registered e-mail address. It is your responsibility to ensure this e-mail address is kept up to date and can receive emails from us.
- To help ensure your service remain operational, our systems are set to automatically renew all services.
- The customer shall pay the fees in cleared funds in the amount, method and intervals set out in the invoice.
- All payments must be received in UK Pounds sterling.
- All services must be paid for by the due date shown on the invoice.
- A reminder will be sent if payment is not received by the due date, and automatic account suspension should the invoice remain unpaid or more than 7 days. This applies to all hosting, email, domain name accounts, VPS and Dedicated servers.
Cancellation, refunds, termination and disputes
- Cancellation notices for all services must be given at a minimum 30 days before the next billing date.
- A breach of any of our terms and conditions will result in immediate termination with no refund.
- Setup fees are non-refundable. Any disputes should be expressed in writing via a valid written contact method as listed on our contact page.